SONGS MARNIE WILL PROBABLY WALK DOWN THE AISLE TO
- •"Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic ZerosObviously, this inspired the wedding's entire aesthetic and Marnie is nothing if not heavy-handed
- •"A Case of You" by Joni MitchellMarnie would choose a song based on the general vibe rather than actually paying attention to the depressing lyrics
- •"Skinny Love" by Bon IverAlso the same as above, this is kind of a love song? But it's the right vibe
- •"I Will Follow You Into The Dark" by Death Cab for CutieSuch a dark and strange choice, but Marnie just thinks Death Cab is so romantic
- •"The First Day of My Life" by Bright EyesThis wedding seems like it was planned by a confused high schooler so why not match the soundtrack to that?
- •That Moldy Peaches song from "Juno"She would be this twee but also this culturally irrelevant
- •Margot and the Nuclear So and So's cover of "My Chick Bad"Marnie loves a great cover of a hip hop song by a white person, it really pays tribute to her heritage, plus this tells people HEY! I'm fun and easygoing!!
- •That cover of "99 Problems" by HugoSimilar as above, Marnie would be like HAHA guys I'm the bitch!!! Desi and I are just like white Jay-Z and Beyonce guys
- •A Marnie & Desi originalObviously, what else encapsulates their love?? Marnie will probably have a mic in hand and be singing live as she walks down the aisle