Things I'm chucking straight outta my life this spring. What are you ready to say goodbye to?
- •FearReady to take risks and put myself out there without worrying about what other people think. Bye bye fear!
- •My old mascarasThis is gross I really need to throw these out more
- •Bad friendsI need to start cutting negative people out of my life. I know now that I deserve better friends. I can't wait to meet them.Suggested by @wallflower
- •ClutterI hold on to shit I don't need and it stresses me out to be surrounded by stuff all the time. I "detoxed" my bedroom today and threw out 3 garbage bags full of stuff I don't need.Suggested by @allisonlantagne
- •Worrying if someone doesn't like meI am finally learning that it's okay to not try and please everyone ✌🏽️Suggested by @shainadesai
- •Emotional baggageThere's no time for jealousy, resentment, guilt, and anxiety this springSuggested by @christineeee89
- •Literal trash because I forgot to take the bin outSuggested by @alanarogerrrrs
- •Anxieties about friends who have been/are ghosting meNeed to stop caring about these peopleSuggested by @alanarogerrrrs
- •My sweatpants from high schoolThe are basically pant-shaped Swiss cheese and I love them but their time has comeSuggested by @uhohlivia
- •Feelings of pointlessness, this terrifying new habit I have of pulling hairs out of my head, my prom dress and cheer uniformSuggested by @drugs
- •I'm doing Autumn cleaning soon (the joys of living in a different hemisphere) and will be throwing away old clothes, old uni notes, old magazines, and culling books I will never read again. Not to mention throwing away junk that I should never have spent money on!Suggested by @jpbateson
- •Junk foodSpring means more vegetables and fruit and less excuses to eat gross processed junk (which is like 95% of my diet...)Suggested by @rebeccaroanoke