THE ESSENTIAL WORKS OF NANCY JO SALES
Nancy Jo followed me on Twitter this week so I'd like to celebrate this Vanity Fair writer and American hero. Brava!
- •"Hip Hop Debs" (2000)She brought the Hilton sisters into our world and our lives were never the same. It's incredible. http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2000/09/hiltons200009
- •"I'm With Her!" (2007)A study on the unknown men who attach themselves to women who love the spotlight, referred to as Tabloid Boys. Primo K-Fed content. Cisco Adler. So much here. http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2007/09/tabloidboys200709
- •"The Unreal Rise of Jon and Kate Gosselin" (2009)Unbelievable insight into Kate Gosselin at the height of the hype. Her screaming about wanting to go to Nobu is chilling. http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2009/10/jon-and-kate-gosselin-200910
- •"The Suspects Wore Louboutins" (2010)The most iconic piece of journalism of our time. Needs no preface. http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2010/03/billionaire-girls-201003
- •"An Open Letter to Tinder's Sean Rad from V.F.'s Nancy Jo Sales" (2015)A takedown of a dirtbag we so desperately need. Nancy Jo does God's work. http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/11/sean-rad-tinder-open-letter-nancy-jo-sales