WOMEN WHO ARE INCREDIBLE "ROLE MODELS"
I hate that term but like here I am. How is this even a discussion?!
- •Jennifer AnistonAccomplished actress, advocate for St. Jude's Children's hospital, all-around nice, wholesome lady and role model
- •Chrissy TeigenFunny, smart, outspoken, confident. Talented chef, host, and model. She and her husband sent water to Flint and food trucks to Ferguson protestors. Awesome role model
- •Laverne CoxTalented actress, transgender activist. Role model and icon.
- •Amber RoseOrganized LA Slut Walk, speaks out against slut shaming and patiently explains feminism to men, what a role model
- •Lena DunhamWriter, actress, feminist activist, wonderful list apper, role model extraordinaire
- •Beth DittoAwesome musician, speaks out about body positivity, has an awesome line of plus size clothing, a personal role model
- •Kristen BellMom, sloth lover, literal Disney princess. So talented and sweet. Active in pursuing laws to stop the paparazzi from harassing children. Role model guys
- •Emily RatajkowskiActress and model who is known for starring in the "Blurred Lines" video which makes it easy to judge, but she actually speaks out about feminism and owning her sexuality. Awesome role model
- •Lady GagaOne of the most talented performers of our time. Advocate for sexual assault survivors and the LGBT community, generally awesome. Role model!
- •Nicki MinajBest rapper in the game, savvy business woman with brands all over, speaks out about issues of race and gender unapologetically. Love Nicki, she's a role model
- •Taraji P. HensonOne of the best actresses out there. Ambitious, funny, strong. Role model
- •Alicia KeysTalented singer/songwriter and mom. Founder of Keep a Child Alive, a nonprofit that provides medicine to families in Africa with HIV/AIDS. Role model for sure
- •Amy SchumerRemember this??? When we applauded a woman's form on Instagram a mere few months ago?? What changed?? We all know Amy is the bomb! She is hilarious and talented and driven. Role model
- •KIM KARDASHIANMom, businesswoman, down ass bitch, speaks out about race, gender, and LGBT issues on Twitter. Sharp, strategic, capable, impressive, entrepreneurial, loyal, and generous. Yeah sorry she's a role model too