MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
I'm big enough to admit I'm often inspired by myself
- •Quoting Parks and RecSee list description
- •Napping Best Practices15-25 mins or 2-3 hours, there is no in between; only nap on the couch--your roommates are more likely to find you there and not let you sleep through important events; naked naps are the best (unless you've opted for the couch)
- •Alienating Political BeliefsA woman's right to choose, flagrant racial discrimination in our system of criminal "justice," guns are bad, etc.
- •Book Titles/Campaign Slogans for Future UseWe Can Have It All (2040); Bed Baths and Beyond (actual book in the works); We Can Have Most Of It (2044); Out of Print (book on the death of print journalism); Oops I Did It Again (exposé about affair that resonates with millennial voters)
- •Talking Myself Out of Parking TicketsNote: does not work for speeding tickets. Yet.
- •Burrito BowlsHomemade, Chipotle v. Moe's, or the underdog secret taco place in Perkins Student Center: I know what's up.
- •Setting Off Truth Bombsi.e. Wawa is Subway + 7/11 for rich white people from the suburbs. & Bush did Benghazi.
- •Identifying Areas of Non-Expertisephysics; chemistry; calculus; cooking/baking; beatboxing; being nice to cats and/or children; sleeping with my mouth closed; maintaining composure when ignorant assholes make bigoted, archaic comments toward contemporary social issues