FOOD PICTURES I FOUND ON MY PHONE
I love food more than I love most people, tbh
- •These acorn squash seeds I roasted tonight
- •Fried riceMy grandmas recipe. There's 2 packs of bacon in it. Yes, it's the best fried rice ever
- •This grilled cheeseWhich may have fallen apart in the pan. BUT still the best grilled cheese I've ever made. Homemade Irish soda bread, pesto, and white cheddar
- •Jennis ice creamOne of the best ice cream shops in Chicago. I had root beer and brown butter almond brittle
- •Glazed and InfusedAka doughnuts the size of your face. I had brown sugar with peach marmalade inside. Plus an iced chai latte.
- •Sushi from MomotaroAka the first time I ever ate sushi. Basically, I now love sushi yet am a huge snob about it. It's a problem
- •Charcuterie boardFrom my favorite wine bar. I'm not 21 yet. They still serve me wine sometimes. Don't tell anyone.
- •Coffee and MacaronsFrom my favorite lil coffee shop on campus. Would go there probably everyday if it weren't on the opposite end from me
- •WafflesFrom bouchon bakery in Vegas. Hate Vegas, but love the food. These, in particular, were banana foster waffles
- •Chinese foodFrom my favorite Chinese restaraunt on campus. Lauren and I go here probably every other week. I always get my two favorites, salt and pepper fish + water spinach sautéed with garlic. Plus xiao long bao (not pictured, obviously)
- •Wood fired oystersIn New Orleans, which was basically the vacation I never stopped eating. Which I am definitely not complaining about. I probably had oysters every day but these were by far the best
- •Chocolate soufflé with Caramel gelatoFrom my parents anniversary dinner, also in New Orleans. Because it deserves two photos. And this chocolate soufflé made my die and go to heaven, basically. It was perfect