THOUGHTS I HAD DURING MY SON'S THREE HOUR TANTRUM
When a tired toddler, two new molars and so many tears collide
- •I can't believe this is my life
- •Was having him a bad decision?
- •Oh my god, he's still crying
- •I don't think I'm cut out for this
- •I'm a bad mom
- •His sadness is breaking my heart
- •Still crying. This is the worst
- •My shirt is soaked through to my bra with toddler tears and snot
- •He fell asleep on my husband. That's sweet. Maybe this will turn the day around.
- •Now it's my turn. Sleeping on my lap, looking so peaceful. He's warm and snuggly and feels like my baby again
- •I think I'm losing my hearing from all the screaming
- •I love him so much, I hope this moment where it feels like I helped his broken heart and he just needs some love lasts forever.