FAVORITE COMFORT TV SHOWS/MOVIES
I have no problem watching the same things again and again. Also, I need background TV noise if I am home alone at night.
- •The Man Who Knew Too LittleSo many people have not seen this Bill Murray movie. It's so good! And silly! And good!
- •Flight of the ConchordsI could watch scenes with Murray forever.
- •The OfficeThe whole series is great, but seasons 2-3 are my go-to episodes. Pure gold. Also, I'm still equal parts sad and mad that Steve Carell never got that Emmy.
- •Bob NewhartBoth The Bob Newhart Show and Newhart amuse me to no end.
- •Freaks and GeeksEqually hilarious and painful.
- •Bringing Up BabySo ridiculous and so genius.
- •Parks and RecI love every character on that show with my whole heart.
- •Pride and Prejudice (BBC version)It's just so good! And Colin Firth.
- •Arrested DevelopmentI have watched the first three seasons more times than I can count, and I still find things I missed with each new viewing. It's the most-quoted show of our household.