FAVORITE FEMALE VOCALISTS
Currently. And in no particular order.
- •Melody GardotHer voice. Her new album. Her story. She's incredible.
- •Leslie FeistHer voice is so sexy. Saw her in concert, and got to sit 6 feet away from her onstage. It was amazing. She also smirk-laughed at me because I was dancing geeky.
- •Jessica SmithPart of Eustace the Dragon. Her voice will break your heart, and then put it back together again.
- •Karen BerquistFrom Over the Rhine. Love love love.
- •Ella FitzgeraldI fell in love with Ella in college. Listened to her everyday while barista-ing. I could listen to 'Azure' forever.
- •Blossom DearieMy kids request Ms. Dearie daily. I especially like her self-titled album.