GOOD JULIA CHILD QUOTES
- •A party without a cake is just a meeting.
- •If you're afraid of butter, use cream.
- •You'll never know everything about anything, especially something you love.
- •I think every woman should have a blowtorch.
- •Always start out with a larger pot than you think you'll need.
- •I'm afraid the surprise, shock, and regret is the fate of authors when they finally see themselves on the page.
- •If you don't pick your audience, you're lost because you're not really talking to anybody.
- •People who love to eat are always the best people.