MY CHILDHOOD FEARS
- •Nana's ghost appearing on the ceilingAfter three beers my Grandma, while baby sitting me, would tell me the story of her Mother appearing to her, floating on the ceiling. In the room I was sleeping in. Shivers.
- •My brother becoming the Anti-ChristMy dad read me Revelation (the last book of the Bible) at age six.
- •Random ThievesI read a lot of Nancy Drew.
- •Anyone coming to the doorSomeone trying to get us to come to their church? Or someone selling candy bars? My mom could spot them a mile away, and would turn off the lights and tell at us to hide behind the couch until they had left.
- •Missing the raptureSee above note about the anti-Christ.
- •Bloody MaryI still avoid looking in mirrors at night.
- •Sleeping at my best friend's houseEveryone in her family talked, laughed, or sang in their sleep. All the sounds echoed through the upstairs while I laid awake, freaked out.
- •Adrianne SheaMy Cabbage Patch Kid looked exactly like Chucky.