QUOTES FOR PICTURES
Awhile back I started a secret Instagram account where I post pictures I took with quotes that I think fit with them. I was tired of posting only baking related things on Instagram, but my people there have made very clear they do not want anything else. So, secret account.
- •A kind of light spread out from her. And everything changed color. And the world opened out. And a day was good to awaken to. And there were no limits to anything. And the people of the world were good and handsome. And I was not afraid anymore. -John Steinbeck, from East of Eden
- •Rummaging in our souls, we often dig up something that ought to have lain there unnoticed. -Leo Tolstoy, from Anna Karenina
- •One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple. -Jack Kerouac, from The Dharma Bums
- •'You'll always love me?' 'Yes.' 'And the rain won't make any difference?' 'No.' -Ernest Hemingway, from A Farewell To Arms
- •We cast a shadow on something wherever we stand, and it is no good moving from place to place to save things, because the shadow always follows. -EM Forster, from A Room With A View
- •Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. -Arthur C. Clarke