WHAT I BAKED
What I'm working on this week in cookbook land.
- •Orange Morning bunsNeeds some tweaking, but so so good.
- •Apricot DanishesThought I had my Danish dough down but decided to work on it some more. Glad I did- I love it now.
- •Sugar CookiesNeed a lot of work. Great flavor, not great texture/appearance.
- •Cinnamon RollsI'm happy with these.
- •Mixed Berry SconesFor some reason my scones aren't turning out how I want them to look for photos- I've never had a problem with them. So I have to make them again.
- •Peanut Butter CookiesYum. Super peanut-buttery.
- •TurnoversMy rough puff pastry is flaky and buttery. Stuffed with apples and pears it's A+.
- •Slab PiePretty good. The bottom crust needs to be crispier.