I hate my exes, but I've got to be thankful still.
All my exes were idiots, but they were stepping stones of growth and bettered me in strange ways, so I appreciate them for making me who I am today, but they all still disgust me. I'm not that girl that stays friends with the past.
- •Thank you idiot, for making me cry so damn much and breaking my heart everyday, because it made me stronger, a little bitchier, but I understand that I am worth more.At some moments, I knew you did love me, but you wanted to be with other women, so I let you go.
- •Thank you idiot, for being the most clingiest, jealous, crybaby boyfriend ever, because it made me understand that I need to stop playing with little boys, and taught me to stop wasting my time.You were young, and constantly asked me if I loved you. I'm sorry if I was hard on you, but I wasn't going to slow down in life for you.
- •Thank you idiot, for wanting me and not wanting me at the same time. You taught me to loosen up and have a little more fun. You gave me the chance to be the one that got away for once. But our time is long over.When we were together, it was beautiful, but your timing was awful, and it's not all your fault.
- •Thank you idiot, for teaching me not to have sex on the first, second and third date. Because sex may be natural, but I shouldn't just open my legs up rift away, because then the relationship just becomes all about sex.Thanks for just being with me for the sex, we had great conversations but let's be honest, we were never gonna be in love.
- •Thank you idiot, for showing me that I can be invested and crazy over someone. Right when I was making decisions for myself, you had to show up and change my mind. You taught me that it's okay to choose love over career.Our moment was short lived, yet such an experience. Sometimes it's worth to risk it for a chance at maybe love.