THINGS AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR PURSE
OMG how long has THAT been in there?
- •Lip stick caps
- •Lipstick (with various debris stuck to it)Don't worry - you'll clean it off some day and it'll be good as new.
- •Gum wrappersWhen is the last time you bought gum? Do they even make this brand anymore?
- •NapkinsWhat? Sometimes there are picnic emergencies.
- •Hard CandyDid grandma sneak those in or was that part of the (partially) ironic Werther's Original phase you had?
- •Tampon ApplicatorUnused (hopefully) and mysteriously missing its cottony buddy.
- •The gum from those wrappers...ewOh and they've melded with the missing tampon to form a being of perfect of minty absorbency. Disturb this creature at your own risk.
- •A single packet of ketchupUm, it's called PREPAREDNESS.
- •Your dreams of being an organized adultThose were pretty much garbage in the first place