Already on li.st? Open in app.
Surely I'm not the only one...
- •Out of 50 downloaded apps, 41 need updated.
- •I'm lazy.
- •I subconsciously like stress?Probably not.
Host of The Tonight Show and should be Leader Of The Free World (one day). To sum it up shortly....
- •Jimmy is welcoming to his audience and guests.Sure, he's paid for it, but I don't believe you can fake that kind of genuineness on a daily basis. I bet most of us could take a few tips on how to be kinder, gentler, more welcoming hosts to our homes, work places, and general lives.
- •Jimmy makes people feel special.He always makes a BIG deal about his guests. Again, he's paid for it--I know. But he seems to go out of his way on numerous occasions by standing up himself and gesturing proudly to the guests leading the audience (and all of us at home) in a grand applause. Sometimes, we just need to make a BIG deal out of our friends and shower strangers in applause for simply living another day.
- •Jimmy makes us laugh.It's his occupation, yes. He's so good at it though. Whether it be a monologue, Friday's classic "Thank You Notes," joking with a guest, the audience, Higgins, or a member of The Roots, or a silly game, he ends our days with laughter. Let us be people who always leave those around us a little more joyful.
and how I came across this beautiful, innovative creation
- •I finished watching The Office on Netflix.
- •After I finish watching a show, I look up casts interviews to pretend like I watched the series live.Is this normal? I do this with every show I Netflix.
- •Then I take to social media to find out if the actors behind the characters are friends in real life.Normally they are. Which is fantastic.
July-December 2015 || I write down tons of quotes, but these are a few of my more favorite ones dated for the day I read them.
- •7.4.15"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be." -Dumbledore to Fudge (J.K. Rowling in Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire)
- •7.22.15"Every time we see people as ordinary, we turn the water back into wine." -Bob Goff on Twitter/Instagram
- •8.10.15"Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth." -Dumbledore to Harry (J.K. Rowling in Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince)
the 5⃣📷🔀 (didn't look before clicking, promise!)
- 1.Taken in Llano, Texas on the way home from a high school journalism conference. After much confused discussion about this strange ritual of rocks stacked randomly EVERYWHERE, we discovered Llano hosts an annual rock stacking competition by the river.
- 2.Taken at Disciple Now (a church in-town youth retreat) on May 2nd, 2015 (my birthday) at a bonfire (in the literal middle of nowhere) with my friend Kendyl (kindest human I know).
- 3.Convinced my mom to buy this desktop ping pong set before heading off to college. Still haven't used it. Oops.
It might be Hollywood's biggest flop, but if it has one of these actors, obviously I'll still pay to watch it...several times.
- •Emma WatsonShe's magical. Sure, in my mind she'll always be little Hermione in Harry Potter (obviously why I first began to love her) but I was thoroughly impressed when she chose to attend Brown. She is the reason I read and watched The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and why I was begging friends to go watch Noah with me. As if I didn't already love her, HeForShe has put her on top. Can't wait to see her as my favorite Disney Princess: Belle!
- •Jennifer LawrenceHave you heard any single sentence she has said in an interview? HILARIOUS. Everyone wants to be her friend. Not to mention, she's a phenomenal actress and excels at a variety of characters.
- •Tom HanksI have never experienced a bad Tom Hanks movie. Epitome of talent.