ACTORS THAT WILL MAKE ME MORE LIKELY TO SEE A MOVIE
It might be Hollywood's biggest flop, but if it has one of these actors, obviously I'll still pay to watch it...several times.
- •Emma WatsonShe's magical. Sure, in my mind she'll always be little Hermione in Harry Potter (obviously why I first began to love her) but I was thoroughly impressed when she chose to attend Brown. She is the reason I read and watched The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and why I was begging friends to go watch Noah with me. As if I didn't already love her, HeForShe has put her on top. Can't wait to see her as my favorite Disney Princess: Belle!
- •Jennifer LawrenceHave you heard any single sentence she has said in an interview? HILARIOUS. Everyone wants to be her friend. Not to mention, she's a phenomenal actress and excels at a variety of characters.
- •Tom HanksI have never experienced a bad Tom Hanks movie. Epitome of talent.
- •Matthew McConaugheyHe's not so bad looking and he can make you laugh or inspire a thought provoking conversation depending on the character.(How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days is probably still my favorite of his, though A Time To Kill and Interstellar are close behind.)
- •Sandra BullockMiss Congeniality was the first movie I watched with her and I was hooked. I've never not enjoyed a movie she chose to bless with her acting ability.
- •Robin WilliamsHe always brought so much laughter to the big screen and managed to remain heartfelt. What an entertainer he was! RIP
- •Jimmy FallonAs the host of The Tonight Show, he doesn't have a whole lot of movie experience. BUT I LOVE JIMMY FALLON. It could be the world's worst film and I would watch it even if Fallon only made a two second cameo.