STANDING DESK UPDATE
So it's been a week of my standing desk and here's what I have to report so far....
- 1.I realized I have to wear shoes, and not just flip flops but actual Nikes when I'm standing so much. I used to work barefoot so this is a change for me. Big change.
- 2.I have to stretch a lot during the day now. I don't think this is a bad thing.
- 3.I still sit when I'm thinking or free writing. I think that's ok.
- 4.I worry what my neighbor's think about my playing the same Childish Gambino song on repeat for five hours now that my laptop basically sits in the window.
- 5.I feel really superior.
- 6.I feel like I work at a store with a cash register which I've always wanted to do.