THINGS I HAVE DONE SINCE ARRIVING
My plane landed down in Detroit 8 hours ago. I'm starting 7 weeks here with my parents in Michigan. Here's what's happened since I've been here.
- •I've eaten more than I should and normally do. This includes steak, rolls, chips and salsa made locally and strawberry pie win homemade crust and dad picked berries.
- •Bought my dad a new gas grill for Father's Day.
- •Called a family member to help get the grill home from Lowe's. He had to put it in his boat. Only in Michigan.
- •Gone grocery shopping.
- •Run into friends while grocery shopping.
- •Moved back into my room here like I never left.
- •Gotten a split lip trying to give my dad a hug at the airport.
- •Fallen asleep during a Tigers game. Good night, Michigan moon!