THINGS I'VE HEARD SINCE COMING HOME FOR #CHRISTMASVACATION -- PART 1
Back home with my parents. It's always entertaining. Also, these are all from today...
- •"I feel like he has one foot on the banana peel and he doesn't even know it!" -- Mom
- •"There's a Star Wars Mr. Potato? That's disgusting!" -- Mom
- •"I watched that Dancing with the Stars once. It looked like they were doing some sort of sexual act. I'm no prude but that wasn't a dress she was wearing." -- Mom
- •"Why do you have two wagons left and I only have one?!" -- Mom talking to the game on her iPhone
- •"You thought I was the neighborhood pervert the way he looked at me!" -- Dad
- •"Look at this flip flop Christmas tree on Facebook!" -- Dad. "I put it on Facebook," -- Mom. "Well I guess I'll like it then." -- Dad