WHAT I DID TODAY
Despite several lovely friends inviting me to spend the day with them, I chose to stay home and celebrate Thanksgiving with my sister! Here are a few of the things I did today...
- •Slept in.
- •Read the paper while eating English muffins topped with pumpkin butter while drinking coffee with pumpkin spice creamer.
- •Ate chicken, mashed potatoes, squash and green beans while face timing with my parents as they ate their lunch.
- •Organized the pantry.
- •Rearranged 3 kitchen cupboards.
- •Killed the yeast in a batch of rolls.
- •Made a second, successful batch of rolls.
- •Drank half a bottle of champagne.
- •Spent an hour and 15 minutes talking with a childhood friend on the phone.
- •Made 6 calls to Delta trying to change my Christmas plane ticket.
- •Made my dad cry by telling him I was coming home 5 days early for Christmas.
- •Watched 3 episodes of one of my favorite shows, PLEASE LIKE ME.
- •Texted so many friends.
- •Squirted whipped cream in my mouth from the can.
- •Drank English mint tea while knitting and watching EMPIRE.
- •Oh, and I slept with my door closed because I was cold and I got up to pee at 4am and I ran walked right into the door. Full body slam. Goose egg on my forehead. Twitchy nose. Crinkly toe. Lovely.