Already on li.st? Open in app.
Just the ones from Even Stevens to Good Luck Charlie.
- 22.The Replacementshttps://youtu.be/cK8QmD49EDk Why is the singer having such a hard time staying on beat with the song?
- 21.Dave the Barbarianhttps://youtu.be/BQv16Q0doRY Fitting for the show but kind of annoying to listen to after a while.
- 20.Brandy & Mr. Whiskershttps://youtu.be/Id0eQnzkwWk This song is too much. Not in a good way.
In no particular order. Hear my explanations over on Bumpers! https://bumpers.fm/e/b674di051u20014evv3g
- 1."Here Comes The Sun"
- 3."You Never Give Me Your Money"
THE SNACK OF THE SUMMER
- 6.Little Orphan Orange
- 5.Sir Isaac Lime
- 4.Alexander the Grape
- •The WondersThat Thing You Do!
- •School of RockSchool of Rock
- •Hot SundaeSaved By The Bell
Inspired by @megbarrett. It's mostly TV because WHAT DID WE EXPECT???
- •Disney Channel Movies
- •Buffy The Vampire SlayerI'm not caught up on the comics, but otherwise I feel like I'm good here.
- •One Tree Hill
Normally I do these two months at a time but this month had so much good music I decided to give July it's own list.
- •Future Friends part one EP - Superfruit
- •Smile, and Wave - SAINTE
- •Hug of Thunder - Broken Social Scene
Some cover songs I like. Inspired by @hkelley