A Few Objects That Bring Me Joy
Thank you for the request, @solena! I was finally able to think about this list as I cleaned my room today.
- •This Kongos guitar pickI caught (and by caught I mean it was thrown to some girls in front of me, they couldn't find it on the floor, so I grabbed it when they gave up looking for it) at a festival where Kongos played. I had always wanted to catch a guitar pick at a show, and always feel proud when I look at it (even though I didn't *actually* catch it).
- •This pillow that used to hang in my grandparents' houseWhen our family was choosing things from the house to keep, I chose this. Surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly? Yes it's corny but I'm aware of it and still like it?) nobody wanted it and I took it!
- •This photo of me, Grace Helbig, and Mamrie Hart.⚡️TOTAL BABES⚡️ From when I met them at their live comedy show a couple years ago.
- •Eat Sh*t pillowGifted to me by my old boss/current friend who shares a love of Grace Helbig with me (Eat shit is kind of her motto).
- •Grace Helbig ornamentGifted to be by my friend Anna, who also knows I love Grace a lot.
- •My buttonsI just like looking at them and remembering where/when I got them.
- •This paintingGifted to me by @BrandiLindley, who knows my favorite shows and how much I want to work in TV.
- •This Almost Famous quoteGifted to me by my friend Lisa.
- •This polaroid of me and my dad
- •My OMWF CDSigned by Amber Benson, Alyson Hannigan, Emma Caufield, and James Marsters.
- •My enamel pin board(s)
- •This drumhead signed by The MaineI got this at my first The Maine show I ever went to. A venue worker handed it to me for wearing a Maine shirt (most kids were wearing the headlining band's shirts).
- •This Kermit lunchboxGifted to me for my birthday a couple weeks ago by @BrandiLindley!