A Movie That Reminds Me Of Each Half-Decade I've Been Alive
Thank you for the request @Boogie! After making this I realized how young I am.
- •1-5 years oldTied with Toy Story & The Parent Trap, but I'm choosing this one because it got me into the Star Wars saga, made me excited for the prequels (hey, I was a kid), and made me want to work in the film/TV industry.
- •5-10 years oldBasically any/all Disney Channel Movies made before 2005. I can't think of any theatrical ones to put here (maybe Harry Potter?) so this will have to do!
- •10-15 years oldThe movie that got me into indie movies. This was also the first movie I saw in theaters without my parents.
- •15-20 years oldI watched this sooooo much in high school (along with Clueless, Can't Hardly Wait, & every other 90s teen comedy) and it still never gets old!
- •20-presentI am very early into this half decade but I'm gonna pick Room for now because it's the first movie in a while that made me love movies again. And because, ya know, BRIE! 😍😍😍