Almost Famous Characters, Ranked
"DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER LAUGHTER?!"
- •Ben Fong-TorresA little boring.
- •Estrella StarrLeast interesting of the Band-Aids.
- •Dennis HopeEh.
- •Ed VallencourtOnly has one line but it's one of the best parts of the movie.
- •Vic MunozWhat a cutie.
- •Polexia AphrodesiaNot as cool as Sapphire, but not as lame as Estrella.
- •Larry FellowsToo cool for this band.
- •Anita MillerIntroduced William to good music and therefore changed his whole life.
- •Elaine MillerCool enough to let her son go on tour with a rock band.
- •Dick RoswellThe glue of the band.
- •SapphireHas some really great lines. Really cares about the music.
- •Jeff BebeHonestly I could listen to Jason Lee talk all day. His voice is INCENDIARY. 😉
- •Russell HammondA bit of an ass with the way he treats Penny and takes random Acid trips, but still really interesting.
- •Penny LaneA bit of a Manic Pixie Dream Girl, but damn if she's not the best MPDG ever.
- •William MillerSo innocent and caring and dedicated to music.
- •Lester BangsA legend.