Books I Read As a Child That I Still Think About
Inspired by @wilsonsh6
- •Sideways Stories from Wayside SchoolFrom the writer of Holes. This book used to be HILARIOUS to me.
- •HatchetWe had to read this in 5th grade and I don't remember a thing about it except that I always thought this boy on the cover looked like my friend Cory.
- •SkinnybonesI liked this book so much that I asked my 4th grade teacher if it could be the next book she reads for the class and she said yes 😎
- •A Series of Unfortunate EventsIn 5th grade my friend Mason and I had a competition to see who could finish the series first but the joke was on him because I was weird and read The Carnivorous Carnival first and was ahead of the game. 😏
- •Go Ask AliceSO EDGY
- •HolesExcept I had the movie edition cover cause I'm garbage.
- •A Taste of BlackberriesI don't want to spoil anything but this one gets sad!!!
- •The Chasing Yesterday SeriesIt's about a girl searching for her mother and trying to remember who she is (she goes by J.D. for Jane Doe - she don't even know her own name!). I always thought these would be good for a movie or tv show so if anyone wants to produce this, hit me up.
- •The Chalk Box KidHonestly only remember the cover but I think about it a lot.
- •Magic Tree HouseThey're making a movie of these but it will never live up to any of our expectations so GOOD LUCK, HOLLYWOOD.