Boy Meets World Characters, Ranked
I've been rewatching Boy Meets World lately.
- •RachelUgh. Go home, Rachel.
- •Joey the RatDID YOU ALL KNOW HE DATED WINONA RYDER IN REAL LIFE THIS IS ALL I CAN THINK OF WHEN I SEE HIM!!! (and that he was in Rilo Kiley)
- •JasonHe was only in it for one season but I liked him! Wish we saw more of him.
- •HarleyFonzi in the 90s.
- •Mr. WilliamsEli where did you go??? I liked you!
- •MorganTHIS IS THE ONLY MORGAN I WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGING ON THIS LIST DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT MORGAN 2.0.
- •MinkusAgain, we only got this one for a season. Would have enjoyed more of him but then we wouldn't have gotten Mouth on One Tree Hill.
- •AngelaPoor Angela. She was introduced in season 5 and underutilized. They should have given her more of her own storylines.
- •JackFunny sometimes, but a little too mean to Eric. Boring overall.
- •Frankie the EnforcerA gentle soul. Wish we saw more of you, my sweet prince.
- •Mr. TurnerDo not like his hair. Love him.
- •AlanOne of the best TV dads there is, in my opinion.
- •AmyHilarious, and one of the best TV moms. Cory had some awesome parents!
- •EricA little dumb in the beginning, and then somehow got dumber in college. But he became a lot more decent of a human being! A good arc.
- •ShawnHe had his serious stories (his home life, joining a cult, etc.), but he was mostly just the cute funny sidekick with good hair. But he was a hell of a friend to Cory.
- •TopangaA strong female character who got more As than anyone and cared about her friends just as much as her grades! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- •CoryTHE BOY! WHO MET THE WORLD! HE IS AWKWARD. HE IS AVERAGE. HE IS ALL OF US!
- •Mr. FeenySO WISE. SO (SECRETLY) CARING. I LOVE YOU ALL. CLASS DISMISSED. 😭😭😭