COSBY SHOW INTROS RANKED FROM WORST TO BEST
- •7. Season 1It's safe, it's simple. The family is enjoying a day of food and fun together. Very family friendly, but NO DANCING. Yawn.
- •6. Season 5Alright. I appreciate all of the work that went into this. The outfits, the choreography, the set design-it's all superb- but it's always been a little too over the top for me, not to mention out of character. If this show took place in the Caribbean, this intro would make sense, but this show takes place in New York. FUN FACT: This is the only credit sequence that features the whole family dancing together. So, there's that.
- •5. Season 8This one's just a whole lotta trumpet. And that mural. It's all about the mural. Cousin Pam is here, Vanessa's wearing a headband that makes her look like that rooster in Rock-a-Doodle, Theo is wearing glasses for some reason, but Raven is busting some sweet sweet moves, so she saves this one a little.
- •4. Season 4Very doo-wop and fancy. Everyone's dressed up for Elvin and Sondra's wedding, Denise only appears in a picture frame since she's off on A Different World, Vanessa has some nice, simple moves here, and we get a Cosby face with a top hat, which is always a plus.
- •3. Season 2We jazz up the classic Cosby theme with some bass and solid dance moves. Vanessa's over it. Theo is INTO IT. And we see the birth of the Cosby face straight into camera, right before our eyes.
- •2. Season 3YES. LATIN. FIESTY. MORE INTRICATE DANCING. VANESSA IS STILL OVER IT BUT OH WELL. THAT FINGER WIGGLE ATTEMPT BY DENISE. THAT NODDING BY THEO. RUDY'S HAVING A GREAT TIME. And, we get the first Cosby face with HAND INCORPORATION.
- •1. Seasons 6 & 7It was so good, they used it for two seasons. The music is perfect with that build while Vanessa does this dance move that NO ONE knows how to do. Raven does her "talk to the hand" dance. No Cosby face, but we do end with these truthful words: "This is the best elevator music I've ever heard!"
- •@Boogie you want to see some old lists?! This was one of my first lists ever.