Lists I Would Have Written in High School
Inspired by @torrami
- •Fictional High Schools I Wish I Was Attending Instead of This DumpMainly the schools from Freaks & Geeks and My So-Called Life
- •Why I'm a brown bag-luncher for life
- •Substitutes, ranked
- •Songs I Played in Guitar Class Instead of Playing GreensleevesI took a beginning guitar class even though I had been playing for years because I just needed an elective and figured it would be super easy. It was.
- •Underrated TeachersTeachers that get too much shit just because their students think everyone in life is out to get them. Wrong, Jessica, you actually DESERVED that C on your Brave New World essay!
- •GOOD Songs They Should Use for Sweep Music"Sweep music" was what played when you had 1 minute to get to class. That Blues Traveler song would come on and everyone would start running to class.
- •What My Homeroom Does When Your Homeroom is Actually LearningMy homeroom was always our school's news team, which I loved because we would film the news for 15 minutes and then just eat snacks, watch Netflix, and my favorite, walk around with a camera so it looked like we were filming for a news story, but we were really just wasting time.
- •Favorite Snacks to Buy at the Caddy ShackThe Caddy Shack was just a student store with a bunch of snacks. I think it's actually supposed to be spelled "Catty" because our mascot was a mountain lion, but i'll always spell it as the golf term.
- •List of People Who Referred to Me as "Quiet,Shy,etc." Today"You never talk!" WE ARE NOT FRIENDS AND I DON'T LIKE YOU I AM NOT GOING TO TALK TO YOU.
- •My Dream High School CliqueWith characters from high school tv shows including Willow from Buffy, Bill from Freaks and Geeks, and Seth Cohen from The O.C.
- •Books I Was Supposed to Read for Class But Never Did