MOURNING THE CLOSING OF THE TACO BELL ON CAMPUS
You were my favorite part of college. 😢
- •At first you disappointed me by not having chalupas.
- •But then you gave me gorditas, which are NOT the same like the employee told me, but were good enough for this hungry college freshman.
- •We had a lot of good times over the past 3 years, and several of your employees got to know me as a familiar face.Especially this year when I started coming to you (at least) once a week.
- •And today, on your final day before being replaced by a dining hall expansion, your employee deemed me worthy enough for my last meal with you to be on the house."It's on the house." "Really?" "Yeah, you come here a lot. It's cool."
- •I'll never forget you, MU Taco Bell. Thank you for everything.