MOVIES THAT FUCKED ME UP AS A PERSON
- •The Truman ShowWhat if I'M the star of a reality show and everyone around me is lying? Very unlikely.
- •Batman ReturnsSpecfically this scene and when she puts the stuffed animal down the garbage disposal. Creeped me out more than the Penguin ever has.
- •Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless MindOne of my favorites, but it really confused me the first time I saw it for some reason.
- •RoomIn a good way. Made me really appreciate my life. Saw it twice and cried both times.
- •Requiem for a DreamI have seen this twice which is more than enough times. This entire film, while good, disturbs me more than any other film I've seen. Especially Ellen Burstyn's entire storyline.
- •Party MonsterReally just the whole rat scene near the end.
- •A Clockwork OrangeWay to ruin Singin' In the Rain for me.