My Top 10 Rides At Disneyland
@BrandiLindley is going to Disneyland this week and I am very jealous. Here are my favorite rides:
- •Roger Rabbit's Car Toon SpinI pray the never get rid of this ride! Keep Roger alive!
- •Mad Tea PartyI love the atmosphere. Somehow the repetitive music doesn't even annoy me while i'm in line.
- •Star ToursI liked it more before they updated it, but it's still cool.
- •Pirates of the CaribbeanA good ride to rest your feet on. I love the atmosphere of this one too.
- •Peter Pan's FlightThe line is always waaaaay too long. But this ride is magical.
- •The Haunted MansionSO SPOOKY. IT NEVER GETS OLD.
- •Indiana JonesWe know what's gonna happen every time but it's still a rush!
- •Splash MountainThat ride based off of that racist movie. But the drop is a great feeling!
- •Big Thunder Mountain RailroadTHE QUICK CURVES I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH!
- •Space MountainForever my favorite. I love waiting in line feeling like i'm in a Zenon movie, and the music is classic. Haven't ridden it in a while without it being the Star Wars version. I'll need to go back soon!