New Year's Res-Illusions 2017
Because you and I both know I'll probably never do any of these things.
- •Read moreAnd finish all the books on your shelf before you buy any new ones!
- •Start my podcast with @Juan23I just bought some microphones yesterday so I AM ALL IN FOR THIS ONE BABY
- •FaceTime/Skype with friends moreAnd hangout with them more in general for those not too far away
- •Watch those movies you own but have never seenOrange County, Celeste & Jesse Forever, Breakfast At Tiffany's (yes I am garbage for not seeing this yet), etc.
- •Find a job soon-ish
- •Drive more
- •Play guitar more
- •Save moneyYou don't need EVERY enamel pin you like, Sarah. Come on.
- •Stop over analyzing thingsMovies, life, etc.
- •Learn to cook**Things that are not pasta
- •Write moreScripts, journals, essays, lists, whatever!
- •Stop being so hard on myselfBut still discipline myself a healthy amount