Some Movies I Liked in 2016
Inspired by @collinitquits. Making this list made me realize how few movies I saw this year.
- •10 Cloverfield LaneDidn't like the original too much but this one was GREAT. Any movie with John Goodman doing puzzles has got me hooked.
- •Hello, My Name Is DorisLOVE YOU, SALLY!
- •The Nice GuysStill don't really care for Russell Crowe though.
- •GhosbustersLaughed out loud in the theater. And later realized how weird it felt to see an action movie with all female leads. I'd like that to not feel weird anymore aka HOLLYWOOD GIVE US MORE MOVIES WITH FEMALE LEADS.
- •Manchester By The SeaCASEY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BETTER AFFLECK AND HE FINALLY GOT TO PROVE IT
- •JackieThe music in particular was 👌🏻
- •Rogue OneI didn't love it as much as I wanted to, but it was a pretty good movie. K-2SO 4 LYFE.
- •La La LandI heard such great things before I saw it, but was a little let down when it didn't totally change my life (note to self: try to have zero expectations when you walk into the theater). But I still really enjoyed it and thought it was one of most fun/original films of the year.
- •Other People😭😭😭
- •Sing StreetOne of my favorite movies of the year 😍
- •ZootopiaStill a little bitter about NONE OF MY FRIENDS WANTING TO SEE THIS WITH ME but I just watched it on Netflix and I loved it.