STAGES OF POST CONCERT DEPRESSION AFTER SEEING THE KILLERS LIVE
I saw The Killers live last night and it was magical but now today is mundane and useless and a pathetic excuse for a day because it can never live up to yesterday.
- 1.Replaying the concert in my head
- 2.Listening to the band all day
- 3.Overthinking the existence and significance of the letter KDoes the band have more than one large k? What if one breaks?
- 4.Watching other live performances on YouTubePretty much the entire Live from Royal Albert Hall DVD
- 5.Remembering how let down I felt when their set came to an end.Why couldn't they have played Bones and Jenny Was a Friend of Mine?
- 6.Getting over the fact that they didn't play those songs and continuing to jam out to them.
- 7.Waiting for them to announce a new album or tour or both.