Teen Movie Proms, Ranked By How Much I'd Want To Attend Them
Requested on twitter by @minalkhan
- •CarrieNO THANK YOU PLEASE
- •Whatever It TakesDANGEROUS
- •TwilightToo much drama & brooding.
- •American PieArabian Nights was a terrible theme.
- •21 Jump StreetWe didn't get to see the actual prom very much because of all of the VIOLENCE going on upstairs, but their theme of "One Night In Tijuana" is terrible.
- •PromI don't remember much about this prom or this whole movie but i'm gonna rank it right here.
- •Pretty In PrinkIt looked a little too fancy for my taste. And honestly a little boring?
- •JawbreakerTHE VILLAIN GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES! I'd love to throw things at the popular girl who made everyone's lives hell.
- •Drive Me CrazyThey had an all girl punk band!
- •High School Musical 3: Senior YearThis isn't their actual prom but this stage version looks pretty damn fun!
- •FootlooseWho wouldn't want to dance at prom in celebration of finally being able to dance in their town again?! The confetti would get annoying though. 😑
- •Not Another Teen MovieBasically a combination of every teen prom ever but it gets bonus points because Good Charlotte was their band!
- •She's All ThatRIGHT ABOUT NOW THE FUNK SOUL BROTHA CHECK IT OUT NOW. I'd only want to attend if it was guaranteed I would dance as well as all these people.
- •Never Been KissedThey all got to dress up as famous couples throughout history! Fun theme.
- •10 Things I Hate About YouSave Ferris played! And the Letters To Cleo singer joined in! It was also at some very fancy hotel or something? Looked amazing.