The 10 Best DCOM Moms
In honor of Mother's Day! In no particular order.
- •Geneva Carson - MotorcrossedSupported her daughter's motocross dream from the start and cheered her on at every race!
- •Judy Marshall - Up, Up, and AwayAll moms are superheroes, but Judy was an ACTUAL superhero. Warrior Woman!
- •Susan Aarons - Stuck In The SuburbsDealt with her daughter's obsession with a pop singer and worked hard to save that neighborhood house!
- •Roscoe Dellums - The Color of FriendshipShe took in Mahree and cared for her like she was her own child.
- •Mary Burge - Double TeamedThe Burge twins' father was overwhelmingly obsessed with getting them to play sports, but their mom loved them no matter what.
- •Janet Enders - Right On TrackAnother case of the mom loving the daughters while the dad only talks about sports & winning.
- •Sarah Ogden - Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-OffShe didn't care that Eddie wanted to be a chef! Duh! Because a parent shouldn't care about that (looking at you, Eddie's dad).
- •Connie Torres - Camp RockTook a job at a camp just so her daughter could go there and be happy! I also just want to mention that this actress was also a great mom in Wizards of Waverly Place.
- •Gwen Cromwell - HalloweentownShe didn't let Marnie get involved with magic at first, but later decided that her daughter should become a badass witch just like her (and her grandmother, of course!).
- •Trudy Proud - The Proud Family MovieAn ICON. How she puts up with Oscar's antics while also caring for a teenager and two babies, I'll never know.