THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
Inspired by @victoriaedel
- •My new jobI started a week ago, but i'm excited to keep learning and get comfortable. I'm only able to work until i graduate in December (on campus student job rules), but my boss is basically treating it as a way for me to learn more programs (film production/editing/web streaming) for my resume while getting paid for it!
- •EmmysOn Sunday! One of my favorite days of the year! I can't wait!
- •Brooklyn Nine NineNew season starts next week, y'all!
- •All of the new shows i'll watch/get intoNeed to finish American Crime Story, watch Fargo s2, Master of None, iZombie, and a bunch of others i'm excited to watch!
- •Dirty 30Three of my favorite people/YouTubers made another movie and it looks great! There's going to be a bunch of pre-screenings in theaters across the US, including one in my city!
- •Other PeopleI really want to see this new Molly Shannon movie, written and directed by Chris Kelly. I'm hoping it comes to a theater closer to me soon, but if I can't wait anymore I'll buy it on iTunes.
- •HalloweenOr just the whole month of October so I can watch Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown and The Addams Family movies every day (without seeming weird) and wear my Halloween socks all the time.
- •Hannah Hart's bookI love Hannah and her views on life. I can't wait to read about what she learned as she was growing up, and the great advice she'll no doubt include in the book as well.
- •Phoenix Comicon Fan FestA mini comicon in October. Last year was my first fan fest and it was really fun, and this year's is supposed to be even better.
- •Going to my friend's art showMy friend @Juan23 is having his senior show in October and I can't wait to see all his work but also eat all of the free cheese and crackers that they'll have there.
- •Sum 41@BrandiLindley and I are going to see them in November!
- •ThanksgivingMashed potatoes and ham all day.
- •Graduating collegeF I N A L L Y
- •ChristmasCookies and The Sound of Music and watching Home Alone 2 over and over.
- •@Juan23 and I starting our podcastWe just need more free time 😅 hopefully in December or January!