Things I've Watched This Week, Ranked By How Much They Made Me Cry
It's been a productive week
- •Other People (now on Netflix!)From now on I will cry anytime I hear Drops of Jupiter 😭
- •JackieTeared up quite a few times during this also THE MUSIC WAS AMAZING
- •Transparent season 3WHEN THEY FOUND THAT TURTLE 😭
- •Manchester By The SeaTeared up at one part in particular 😢
- •Mozart in the Jungle season 2Honestly I forgot everyone's name in this show and what happened in the season 1 finale. I hadn't seen this in over a year...so what I'm saying is, I cried because I was so confused at what was going on.
- •LOST season 3*cries because shit is getting weird this season and it's only going to get weirder but I liked the first season where they were all just cracking coconuts open and killing polar bears and shit*
- •Fuller House season 2*eye-rolls so hard every time they try to be meta and poke fun at themselves that tears begin to form and my eyes begin to ache*
- •Dawson's CreekJust a few season 6 episodes. No tears but some definite "feels," as the kids say.
- •The PacifierThought about shedding a tear when Vin tells that little girl "You're the best friend I've ever had" but nah, not worth it. ALSO REMEMBER WHEN DISNEY MAKES YOU THINK THAT BOY IS BECOMING A NAZI BUT HE'S JUST PLAYING ROLF IN THE SOUND OF MUSIC???