Things My Friend Juan Says, Part 2
@Juan23 thank you for these gems.
- •"You know what I hate? Those Dior commercials. Like, don't whisper so loud in my face, ya know?"
- •"I don't understand why it's called 'surfing the web,' it makes more sense to call it "crawling the web" like a little spider."
- •"I miss phone booths."
- •"I don't even know what a mosh pit is, it's like a people cyclone!"
- •"Kirk Cameron's Avatar"James. James Cameron.
- •"Isn't this like Doctor Dolittle: white version?"The Zookeeper starring Kevin James
- •"Doesn't Al Gore do the weather in the morning?"Al Roker.
- •*looking for greeting cards that play music* "oh these ones say symphony! That must mean they play music right?"I'm sure it would mean that, if they said symphony instead of SYMPATHY.
- •"You could be like Joseph Gordon-Levitt in 21st Day of Summer."Close.
- •"Rick, please!"He meant to say either "Witch, please!" or "Rick or treat!" but got confused. Luckily, I have this one on video. Enjoy: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLHzR8hDztC/
- •"You know what we should get?... ROLLERBLADES."
- •"Let's see La La Land do this."Re: the Flubber mambo scene
- •"I'm a plain cereal kind of boy."
- •"I've never seen a poor man in a sleep mask."
- •"I want a fern."
- •"Boomerangs suck. Have you ever tried to throw one?"
- •"Why isn't it Ar-KANSAS???"