TV SHOWS THAT FEEL LIKE HOME TO ME
Inspired by @lexie_elyse
- •FriendsI've been watching this since I was a baby, thanks to my mom always having it on. If I ever get stressed about something or need a show I can have on while I get work done, this is my go to.
- •Boy Meets WorldAnother one i'll marathon if I need to get work done (I can't work on stuff at home without my TV being on). Loved it since I was little.
- •ScrubsThe first show that was ever 'mine.' My parents and brother didn't watch it, and I saw it at a very young age (too young for it to be appropriate for me) but I loved it and bought all the DVDs in elementary school/junior high and it's still one of my favorites.
- •Saved By The BellI feel like we all grew up watching this? Even the Tori episodes feel like home, and that's saying a lot.
- •The Cosby ShowIn elementary school I used to watch this in the mornings in the summer, so now when I watch it I feel like a kid on vacation from school.
- •Lizzie McGuireAnd pretty much any old Disney show, but especially this one. I remember these episodes a little too well it's scary.
- •One Tree HillI started watching this in 6th grade even though my mom told me she didn't want me watching it (fight me, mom!) I've watched the whole show like 3 times, and still find myself wanting to watch an episode every month.
- •Saturday Night LiveMostly the late 90s and 2000s episodes where I fell in love with Tina, Amy, Maya, Dratch, Kristen, and Jimmy.
- •Will & GraceMy favorite thing about living back at home with my parents right now is that I can watch this pretty much every day thanks to Logo and WeTV.
- •Buffy The Vampire SlayerMy favorite show. I never get tired of The Scooby Gang.