5 FAVORITE QUOTES FROM BRAVE ENOUGH BY @CHERYLSTRAYED
"I think of quotes as mini-instruction manuals for the soul." - Amen to @CherylStrayed on this one!
- •My advice to my adolescent self? You know who you are, so let yourself be her now.
- •Don't own other people's crap. The world would be a better place if we all did that.
- •We do not have the right to feel helpless. We must help ourselves. After destiny has delivered what it delivers, we are responsible for our lives.
- •Parents teach their children how to be warriors, to give them the confidence to get on the horse to ride into battle when it's necessary to do so. If you didn't get that from your parents, you have to teach yourself.
- •You don't have a right to the cards you believe you should have been dealt. You have an obligation to play the hell out of the ones you're holding.