THE BEST OF MY 2015 BACKLIST READING
I only read 10 backlist books last year, but half of them were 4.5 or 5 stars! Pretty awesome success ratio!
- •The Dinner by Herman KochBest Social Commentary
- •The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret AtwoodBest World-Creating, Best "WTF Is Going On Here" Feeling
- •The Underground Girls of Kabul by Jenny NordbergBest Investigative Journalism, Best Look Into an Unfamiliar Culture
- •The Wife by Meg WolitzerBest Book About Marriage, Most Gorgeous Writing
- •To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper LeeBest Life Lessons, Most "Good and Pure" Character