ELLE MAGAZINE COVERS I HAVE LOVED
I worked at ELLE full time for 5 years from 2009-2014. Some of the best times of my life, ever. Here are some of my favorite covers I assisted joe on and/or styled myself
- •JLOmy first cover assisting Joe. In la. I put the Gucci dress on backwards by accident; Frida, the designer of Gucci at the time, wrote a note to Joe and seemed to not have a problem with it
- •Taylor Swift (the first time)When @jujujerni came to NYC for 24 hrs, brought baby animals, and missed her flight the next day
- •Lady GagaWas during the time where she wore THE MOST crazy stuff, so we all scrambled and panicked about the racks. She wore a victor & Rolf look for one picture that I forgot to steam, but everyone said they liked it that way
- •Julia RobertsWe shot her 3x (eat, pray, love) and had a wild ride thru the whole process and press tour. Because of this, I went to Japan and stayed at l'auberge du soleil.
- •Any cover we shot in London...Natalie Portman/gwyneth/Rita Ora/lorde. Bc Of the Covent garden hotel beds and restaurant of course
- •Jessica BielMe and @mwepper had the best time in Paris. Will always remember this time as special. And filled with the Katy Perry doc
- •Victoria's Secret angels in MiamiFour rotating covers/ so much vintage Chanel jewelry
- •Barbara StreisandBecause QUEEN. Also we got to spend the day at her compound in Malibu @mwepper
- •Penelope CruzStyled by me in Madrid one week before she gave birth. Knits & jewels. She is so beautiful in person!!!
- •Jessica SimpsonBc she was naked and 9 mo pregnant
- •Katy Perry (the first time)We had a camel and a vintage circus was built
- •Britney SpearsBc Joe told me i would need a drug test just to be on set. Never Happened!!