10 THINGS I'VE LEARNED ON LIST
It might be impossible to be original at all anymore but it's fine (thank you nathan!)
- 1.There are actually people in the world that don't think less of teens just because they're teens!
- 2.There are people across the country who are absolutely incredible that I could be great friends with; I just have to find them.Did I use the semicolon right?
- 3.People here will like actually care about whatever shitty thing is going on in your life. Like when I posted about how 2017 has been hell for me, way too many people commented with extremely nice commentsIt was so niceeeee
- 4.Some people are extremely GIFted (hahaha I'm great) with using GIFs in li.sts. I am not.
- 5.Having your work (however trivial) honored is very rewarding.RIP trending!
- 6.Writing is cool and I should do it moreBut I kind of hate it??
- 7.Even though I didn't qualify to participate in Secret Santa, watching the lists come out of people receiving their packages was the perfect way to get in the Christmas spiritLike seriously I enjoyed secret santa season so much
- 8.Galentine's day should be celebrated nationwideAgain, watching those lists was so fun
- 9.Other people read so much more than meIt's fine but like... intimidating
- 10.Connecting to people over shared interests on the internet is so much better than most connections I have ever made at schoolI have maybe 5 real life friends