5 CITIES I WOULD LIVE IN OUTSIDE MY HOME COUNTRY
Home country: USA (inspired by @mnickwrites)
- •Oslo, NorwayNorway is just a beautiful country. (I've never actually been but I want to so bad)
- •London, EnglandI was only there for a few days, but I could have stayed forever.
- •Auckland, New ZealandSame deal as Norway (beautiful as far as I know, but I've never been)
- •Barcelona, SpainI'm not quite fluent in Spanish yet but I enjoyed so many things about this city!
- •Paris, FranceEverything about this city is so alluring. When l visited London and Barcelona, I desperately wanted to go to Paris. Unfortunately, we didn't end up going. (also I would have to learn French eventually)