GOALS FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR
Now that I've had a week of school, I've decided that this year I can be a much better version of myself than I have been the past 3 years.
- •I won't stay up late to finish homework if I can avoid itI won't procrastinate starting my homework when I get home. And if I can't focus on doing my homework, I'll go to Starbucks or something, put my phone on do not disturb, and blast my study music until I'm done
- •I will try to do assignments as soon as possible so I'm not freaking out about deadlines as muchI think I can do this this year. I try every year and I always fail but I have faith.
- •I will eat a healthy lunch as often as possibleI ate so badly last year and it made me miserable. I need a good lunch every day this year
- •I will drink enough water every day. Especially in the morningIf I get dehydrated I turn into an achy, nauseous, bitchy monster. That's an exaggeration, but I do get bad headaches that can lead to nausea and that makes me unpleasant to be around.
- •I will speak up in classI have this thing where even if I know an answer to a question the teacher asks, I don't raise my hand. Even thinking about raising my hand in class makes my heart race. But I need to do it anyway.
- •I will continue to use my planner all yearI have started out on the right track with my planner and it's so much easier to get stuff done when you write a list and physically cross items off. It gives you that boost of like "okay I'm getting through this"
- •I will get an A in calculusI need to do this. This is the only class that I think could ruin my 4.0 and I need that to not happen
- •I will get something out of every book we read in AP LitI'm so excited for this class. I think it'll be really good to read books for the purpose of analyzing them.
- •I will remember to appreciate my parents and my twin this year because this is my last year of living with them full time*cue internal screaming*
- •I will be nice to people, even if it's really really hard!I already failed at this this year but it's because they were mean to my friend first so who cares. I'm loyal before I'm nice.