IS THIS ALLOWED?
I happen to care about my future
- •Ok here we go
- •I'm almost 16 years oldI'm tired of saying I'm 15 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •I have been following this election very closelyI think it's important to pay attention to current events that will seriously impact my future
- •I have made a decision about who I want to be my president for the next 4 (or 8) yearsIt's Hillary Clinton, of course. I'm not a monster.
- •I wish I could vote to keep the terrible, idiotic sack of garbage that is Trump out of office
- •The obvious problem is that I can't vote because I'm too young.
- •What I want to do is use a surrogate voter.It sounds weird but bear with me
- •I want to find someone who is eligible but not planning on voting in November to vote for Hillary on my behalfIt kind of seems illegal?
- •I live in a swing state! If I put in an extra vote for Hillary, it could potentially be important!
- •I'm not saying that people my age should be allowed to vote. A lot of us are idiots.
- •I'm just tired of feeling powerless. I feel as though my future is at the mercy of people who won't even live to see the extent of the consequences of a Trump presidency!I almost used "helpless" over "powerless" just to make a Hamilton pun, but now is not the time.
- •Anyway here's this gif that I feel embodies the essence of this list.