LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE ME SUPER HAPPY
I've had this in my drafts for a while and I just feel like posting it
- •When a teacher or someone I don't know very well knows my name before I expect them toLike my history teacher who is awesome but has a lot of trouble remembering names knows my name now and it boosts my mood a ridiculously large amount (I'm a quiet person so I tend to feel invisible/forgettable)
- •Getting a good grade on something I thought I did badly onI mean everyone loves this but I love it so much because I put so much emphasis on my grades and I NEED straight As
- •When people know and reference HamiltonMy history teacher again! He's so great. Also other people though, like the guy I mentioned in this list: WHEN BOYS ARE DISAPPOINTING He put on Hamilton when he drove me to swim practice one day and we sang along together 😭
- •Getting new booksI love buying books. I would spend my life savings on books. I tweeted this; isn't it clear that I'm a book nerd?
- •Videos of calligraphy and cookie decorating (w/ royal icing)HONESTLY I'm addicted. I'm pretty sure it's not healthy.
- •Learning a new skillI looked up how to do fake calligraphy and it's so easy and it looks so beautiful 😭 It made me so happy. I also love learning new songs on the piano!
- •When people have read and liked pride and prejudiceIt's so good and it deserves relevancy and praise