MY FAVORITE AUTHORS AND WHY
Thanks for the request and I'm sorry it took so long and that I changed the prompt a little! I can't just choose one!
- •Jane AustenI shouldn't say she's a favorite yet since I've only read Pride and Prejudice but I LOVED Pride and prejudice and I can't wait to read her other books so yeah.
- •Markus ZusakThe Book Thief. I'm pretty sure we all love it. No need to explain.
- •JK RowlingAlso very obvious. The Harry Potter world is so important to me and I literally have one person to thank for it and it's my girl JK
- •Ray BradburyHe wrote Fahrenheit 451 which of course is great but he also wrote The Martian Chronicles which kind of symbolizes the destruction that goes along with humankind and its development and it's really cool!
- •Pending: Kurt VonnegutI'm going to have to read another book to decide but Slaughterhouse-Five was really impressive and funny and meaningful and I bet his other books will be just as good.